Dr. Tara received a Bachelor of Science in Biology from the University of Minnesota- Duluth and completed her Doctorate in Chiropractic at Northwestern Health Sciences University.
- Webster Protocol
- Mastering Functional Blood Chemistry
- 48 hour Nutrition Certification
- Sports and Performance Nutrition
- Rocktape Certified (Kinesiology Tape)
As an Avid Health & Wellness Advocate, Dr. Tara is continually attending seminars to advance her education. Attending seminars on a regular basis guarantees a cutting edge approach in techniques to improve the health of the whole family! Here are examples of some of the advanced coursework that Dr. Tara has attended:
- Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis
- Applied Kinesiology (Completed the 100 hour course taught by Dr. Bob Rakowski, DC.)
- Cranial Therapies (Craniosacral and/or Applied Kinesiology techniques)
- Pediatrics (Completed both the ICPA certification program and the Epic Pediatric Program)
- Sports Taping/Strapping
- Morphogenic Field Technique
- Chiropractic Care for Women’s Wellness
- MC2 (tonal adjusting technique)
Adjustments by Dr. Tara L. Carlson are a variety of manual, tonal, drop table, or instrument assisted. She tailors her adjusting style to each specific patient.
Dr. Tara is excited to consult with persons of all ages(newborn to geriatric) and levels of activity (couch potato to marathoner)!